Flow Flavor Sweepstakes August 2021
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE/PROVINCE/TERRITORY OF RESIDENCE TO ENTER.
- Sponsor. The Flow Sweepstake (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored in Canada by Flow Water Inc., 155 Industrial Parkway South, Units 7-10, Aurora, Ontario, L4G 3V5, and in the United States by Flow Beverages Inc., 33 Lakeview Crt., Verona, Virginia, 24482 (collectively the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) and Canada (excluding Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence at the time of entry, with the exception of employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, Sweepstakes’ administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Sweepstakes materials, and those living in the same household. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Official Rules are subject to disqualification by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Dates and Times. Sweepstakes begins on August 9, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. EST (“Start Date”) and ends on August 11, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EST (“End Date”) (together the “Sweepstakes Period”) after which time the Sweepstakes will be closed and no further entries will be accepted.
- How to Enter. In order to take part in this Sweepstakes, entrants must, during the Sweepstakes Period, do all of the following:
- Visit the Sponsor’s Instagram page (@flow);
- Like and save the Sweepstakes’ post on Sponsor’s Instagram page (@flow); and
- Comment on the Sweepstakes’ post by listing the flavour you want to receive if you win the Sweepstakes.
- Prize. There are three (3) prizes available to be won (one (1) prize per winner), which include the following:
- one (1) case of Flow Alkaline Spring Water (flavour to be chosen by winner, subject to Sponsor’s availability).
Approximate retail value of the Prize is $108 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of award. The Selected Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the Prizes (or any portion thereof). The Prizes must be accepted as awarded and has no cash value. The Prizes cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised portion of the Prizes are unavailable at the time of award. The Prizes are non-transferable. All prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, provincial/territorial and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrants. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the Prizes. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the End Date.
- Winner Selection and Confirmation. On August 12, 2021 (the “Draw Date”) Sponsor, or an employee, agent or other representative of Sponsor, will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries received before the End Date and select the potential winners (a “Selected Entrant”, collectively the “Selected Entrants”). The Selected Entrants will be deemed winners if they meet all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Official Rules. If the Selected Entrants do not meet the eligibility criteria, they will be disqualified and will not receive the Prizes and another/other entrant(s) will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared the winners, the Selected Entrants will be required to: (i) sign and return Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form (the “Winner Release”); and (ii) comply with all other rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Release and Indemnification. The Selected Entrant must sign Sponsor’s Winner Release to: (i) confirm compliance with all Official Rules; (ii) agree to accept the Prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Sweepstakes (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of the Prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of entries by Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third-party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Sweepstakes to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act considered to be a force majeure or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the Prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by any entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by entrants with any of the Official Rules or participation in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of the Prize, and the use of entries by Sponsor.
- Other Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Sweepstakes at any time and in any way, without prior notice to entrants. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the End Date.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Publicity and Entrant Information. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, email address, postal code, social media handle(s), comments, likeness and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of the Sweepstakes or any publicity carried out by Sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
If you have also consented to the use of your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, you agree that the Sponsor may send you offers, promotions and information about its products and services. Sponsor may communicate with you through various channels, including email or social media using the contact information you have provided. We will respect your preferences otherwise recorded with us. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Intellectual Property. All submissions become property of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Sweepstakes, including submissions provided by entrants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. Each entrant grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state/province/territory), photograph, voice and/or other likeness for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, without compensation, notification or permission.
- Law. For residents of Canada, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Sweepstakes shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of Ontario, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the Courts of Ontario.
- Rule Amendments. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Official Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes.
- Intellectual Property. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by Sponsor. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of Sponsor’s intellectual property without the express written consent of Sponsor is strictly prohibited.
© Flow Water Inc. / Flow Beverages Inc. 2021 All Rights Reserved.